Price: From £10
Book: All sessions must be booked in advance by calling 01560 322 320
- Age: 3+
- Date/Time: Available any time.
- We can tailor the lesson around you, whatever your ability.
- There are features out every Monday for you to come and practice on.
- We run Intro Sessions regularly during the winter season. Check out our Facebook events page for dates: NewmilnsSki-events
- We run a few big race events throughout the year and in the lead up to these we run Race Workshops and Time Trials.
- Age: 6+
- Entry Level: Must be advanced plough parallel - parallel and able to use Poma independently.
- Aim: To achieve a good standard of linked turns and learn to ski/ride varied terrain.
Race and Freestyle Holiday Camps
- Age: 6+
- Date/Time: During most school holidays.
- Entry Level: Must be parallel and able to use poma independently.
- Aim: To achieve a good standard of linked turns and learn to ski/ride varied terrain. Intro to racing and park features.
- Progression: Snow sports club member or competitions.
If you’re serious about progressing your skiing or snowboarding it’s worth becoming a member of a snow sports club. The most local one to the slope is Ayrshire Snowsports Club, you can get in touch with them via their Facebook: Ayrshire-Snowsports
Instructor and volunteer Pathway
See our Community section for more information.
Please note: Prior to participating in any activity, you will be required to fill out a disclaimer form. You can do this online before
Online disclaimer form